The industry leading Triton Security – Alarm Monitoring Company is a division of Platform 4 Group Limited (P4G).
We are more than just a monitoring company! We provide a seamless nationwide security services from security guards and mobile patrols to event security and retail loss prevention.
Platform 4 is New Zealand’s fastest growing licensed security company with regional offices based in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch. Platform 4 Group provides a range of security services delivered by true security professionals with decades of operational experience.
Platform 4 is well known as a leader in loss prevention (retail security), event security and security guarding services. The company has over 500 security officers (licensed security guards).
Triton Monitoring is a premium alarm monitoring business, its people and culture, recognising a strong strategic fit to its current business model and plans for National expansion.
The acquisition also included the Triton patrols company, rebranded as Platform 4 Group (P4G).
It is very much business as usual at Triton with a continued focus on retail and commercial market sectors along with shopping centres, construction sites, car dealerships and local Industry.
Why choose TRITON as your alarm monitoring service provider?
- Professionally operated & manned 24/7 TRITON Alarm Monitoring Services
- Friendly team of well trained and licensed security professionals
- A recognised market leader in quality, innovation and world-class service delivery
- Full disaster recovery and back-up systems in place for our
central station power supply, ADSL and wireless communication
- Leading security procedures and safety operatives
- Full support by a national communications centre
- Established in the New Zealand security industry since 1995
Alarm activation response – in less than 30 seconds!
The sound of a burglar alarm is often ignored – in fact very much frowned upon because of it’s irritation and noise pollution. When an alarm sounds without the prospect of a response, this can and has alerted burglars to the vulnerability of the property.
Furthermore, should the in-bound burglar re-activate the alarm there is a good chance that we will all ignore it – but not TRITON.
The fundamental initiatives to the systems of TRITON security is to provide:
- Protection of your personnel from attack
- Protection to your property from un-authorised entry
- Protection of your capital and assets from vandalism & theft